My Blog is growing

Users who are viewing this thread

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
903.47z
I recently added some new pages to my blog and I also added a few more programs for earning. For those who have been there , you will like what I did to it. For those who have not been there, I hope you enjoy it. My blog

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
You still have a lot to do . Though, you have make great site with a lot of wonderful features. The site need more contents especially videos. Try to add videos, it will help to boost the site online presence and ranking.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
The first question that comes to mind is why you did not purchase a domain name for your blog. This is because you are broke or do not have a manner of payment? A blog like this with great content needs a domain name to show the seriousness of having it.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
903.47z
You still have a lot to do . Though, you have make great site with a lot of wonderful features. The site need more contents especially videos. Try to add videos, it will help to boost the site online presence and ranking.
Yes that is a good idea. I will look into that next

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
903.47z
The first question that comes to mind is why you did not purchase a domain name for your blog. This is because you are broke or do not have a manner of payment? A blog like this with great content needs a domain name to show the seriousness of having it.
That will come in due time. Yes I do have some financial things to take care of and I do have a domain name to go with it so when the time is right. it will all come into place

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back