Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuffdisc

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.13z
What magazines do you read?

I tend to read a lot more magazines than books. I read a lot on technical stuff like computers, photoshop and sometimes a rare photography magazine and music magazines

The poll includes on-line magazines if that is the only format they are on.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I haven't bought a magazine in a long time. When I do remember I like to read Metal Hammer and BBC History magazine.

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
If I get a chance I'll flip through some of the history journals, magazines, and periodicals at work. I couldn't justify a subscription myself though. I like some science magazines though.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am subscribed to the following:

Maxim
JP Magazine (Jeep magazine)
Mental Floss (an awesome general knowledge magazine)
Baseball Digest
California Freemason Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
all you (mainly for the coupons :D)

i also get ems magazines typically on line so i can keep current

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I used to have a subscription to Focus, the BBC science magazine. It was fascinating, I really miss getting it.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,035.58z
The only magazine I am currently subscribed to is Arabian Horse Times. I'd still have a subscription to a model horse magazine except they stopped doing print media and have gone exclusively online. I used to have The Hockey News and National Geographic but didn't renew as I found I wasn't really reading them anymore.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,447.70z
I'm not currently subscribed to any magazines. I used to have a subscription to Redbook until it got to be more advertisements than actual reading material. I'll thumb through an OK or US Weekly when I'm at the gym, but that's it.Oh wait, I lied...there's a local magazine that I have a free subscription to. And I used to have a subscription to an EMS magazine but I let it lapse.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I find my problem now is, I go to the magazine aisle, look at all the pretty pictures and then think 'I could google this'.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
I find my problem now is, I go to the magazine aisle, look at all the pretty pictures and then think 'I could google this'.

all i could think of is when I saw this post was... thread titles collide...that would be funny...

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back