Lost in translation

Users who are viewing this thread

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
This menu is great! Maybe they should have employed a professional translator rather than relying on Google though!

lost.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
Oh how I just love translation bloops :)

Especially as I live in a Country where because many different languages are spoken translation bloops are something that I often see on a regular basis - so yes - that menu really made me smile when I saw it - particularly as its an excellent example of what can happen when relying on translation software if you have no idea of the language - like this one for instance

Lost in Translation - Stir Fried Wikipedia.jpg

In fact although just about anything translated this way makes me laugh - especially as the majority of the time they land up being either extremely off-putting

Lost in Translation - Crotch Steamed Fish - sounds tempting.jpg

downright confusing

Lost in Translation - Vegetarian Ham.jpg

or hilariously funny - this is the one product that always seems to immediately spring to mind whenever someone mentions - the words " lost in translation"

Lost in Translation - ShitBegone - T.paper.jpg

:D

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Hahahah.. That's great. Don't know what to call it, so you add "its good, trust me". Is that the special for today?

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hehe these are just hilarious! I mean really?!
-
Vegetarian ham-chicken flavour? Talk about how to lose your vegetarian customers in a blink!

Crotch steamed fish just leaves a nasty taste in your mouth; I'd like to see the brave person who orders it LOL

I can't find on Google but it's delicious...at least they were honest!

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back