Irony of Clapping..Obama way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Clapping........ Obama way...

t

Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said,

"Well, dumb ass, stop clapping!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Clapping........ Obama way...

t

Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said,

"Well, dumb ass, stop clapping!

Maz...no one but you can see images that are tied to your gmail account.
So.........................why do you post them?
Dozens over the last several weeks...we keep telling you it doesnt work..so why do you still post em?
Whats the point?

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Maz...no one but you can see images that are tied to your gmail account.
So.........................why do you post them?
Dozens over the last several weeks...we keep telling you it doesnt work..so why do you still post em?
Whats the point?
I really don't understand why some images don't appear...eventhough I copy the image url and insert it in the 'post image' block ...

Images included in copy paste articles doesn;t seem to be seen by you and for that you need to click on the url or anywhere on the caption etc to read the whole article or to view the images. or alternatively you can download the image yerself, if you want.......pretty simple , isn't it?

This time I am downloading the relevant image as a token of 'help' but in future you could help yerself by clicking on the article url inorder that you can view the image included therein.obama.jpg obama.jpg

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
on the broke images looks like you are getting a url to yahoo mail attachments
it probably will not work that way
you have to go to the source of the image or upload it to a image/file server

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score