Investing on jeans/pants

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Are you particular on wearing jeans? Well, I am. I actually like dresses too, but to be honest, when it comes to dress I like more on style and not so much of the quality, but dealing with pants or jeans, I am a bit more picky especially when it comes to its quality. I mean, I do care when the jeans are good and can lasted long if possible forever! So I do not mind spending or investing on it. Jeans are always in anyway!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

pdxchristine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes, I agree. I will spend good $ on quality jeans. I can wear them for work so they get a lot of use; well worth it in my opinion!:)

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Buying good quality jeans is worth it in two ways, at least. One is the material and construction. Spendy jeans, say Levi's, Wrangler, Lee, last a long time. We know that stores, such as Walmart, carry those brands. Look at the difference. Things like riveted pockets. Walmart sold jeans won't have them. The stitching can be sub par as well. Buying the same brand of jean at a TSC, or some such store will reveal a better fit as well as heavier material. I used to go through Walmart jeans like crazy. Bought the "same" jean at a farm and ranch store, they lasted years rather than months.

MindyT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I spend a little more on my jeans as well. However, I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me. I am alittle overweight and need a bigger size. Plus, I need jeans for long legs. I am 5'11. Plus, I hate the jeans with the spandex in it. I don't want my jeans to stretch. They're jeans not stretch pants! Where do you suggest I look for jeans?

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yeah, good jeans are a must. After all we will spend one dollar on a bottle of water and it lasts a few minutes. Interesting huh !

Joker99352

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't think jeans will ever go out of style. They're affordable (usually) and comfortable, so why should they? Personally I prefer looser-fitting clothes, but that's me. Jeans have been around for so long, and it's for a good reason. I just don't understand people spending hundreds on them when they can easily get a decent pair for well under $50 (personally I'm cheap so I wouldn't spend more than about 20).

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I pretty much just grab the cheapest jeans available, definitely would never spend alot of money on jeans. I mostly wear cargo shorts/khakis anyways. I only wear jeans when its really cold out.

isabbbela

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes, buying jeans is pretty hard for me... if I could choose only one brand for jeans it would be Express. However, I eventually find jeans I like in other stores as well. I just have to look for them and be lucky. But luck is not something I usually have when it comes to Jeans, because I have been looking for great black jeans for a long time (3 or 4 months), and I still did not find any that I liked!

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back