Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…probably Dancing Queen or any ABBA track…as whenever I watch Mamma Mia, I’m up there on that stage with those three ladies…💙…I’m the little known fourth member of Donna and the Dynamos…

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,940.59z
OK, this is the funniest thing. I clicked on this thread, and read the question and immediately "And IIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuuuuu" started playing in my head. Then I saw the picture. agiggle.gif

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I don't know what it is when i think of karaoke this song comes in my mind only "I Will Always Love You" not sure why a reason of the cat picture lol... and it was so funny when i read FoN post 😄
and Ammi not sure if FoN is a good singer but probably i will get egg thrown at me if i sing 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
My go-to songs when I would do karaoke (when drunk and only with my bestfriend) were:

Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms
Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty
Lola by The Kinks

We tried Proud Mary once...it was awful.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,940.59z
I don't know what it is when i think of karaoke this song comes in my mind only "I Will Always Love You" not sure why a reason of the cat picture lol... and it was so funny when i read FoN post 😄
and Ammi not sure if FoN is a good singer but probably i will get egg thrown at me if i sing 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
I'm a fantastic singer...if I'm by myself.agiggle.gif I can carry a tune and I'll sing in a group but I don't like singing in front of people on my own. bhide.gif

aja675

Reaction score
Tokenz
657.57z
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is the song in my signature and also my karaoke go-to.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
775.45z
Probably some slower rap by Eminem given that I am tone deaf and thus my singing could physically harm people's hearing.

78,865Threads
2,185,198Messages
4,953Members
Back