How Often Do You Work Out During The Week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to work out once a week, but not anymore since I canceled the membership. Another reason is that I don't really find the time for that because I work until 9 o'clock at night. I don't really want to go out again after work.

Chrisuren

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Never :24:

I'm pretty athletic as I am, I don't eat too bad and I am pretty active but I've never set foot in the gym or lifted any kind of weight.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Lately i'm being a little lazy, but i used to go 2-3 times a week.
But it's not completely my fault, I used to go with friends but they're being lazy too so it's like a reaction chain hahaha

Joker99352

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
At my peak I would go 6 times per week, usually about an hour per day (with one day to rest). I haven't really had the time to focus on exercising lately, though. It's unfortunate because I feel pretty lousy when I don't stay active, but what can you really do when there aren't enough hours in the day?

tribie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It is a good idea to stay shape but sadly I am too busy to have a regular schedule. When I'm swamped with work, sometimes I do not work out at all. When I have some free time and not that tired, I go to the gym. In a month I work out around 6 days only but they are sporadic.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Never felt the need for a gym. Having a farm gives me all the exercise I need. I kid my doc that I lost 3 lbs. for every stent they put in.(11) Need to lose a few more for the pacemaker yet.:tooth:24:

FoxInSox

Banned, by user's request!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My job keeps me on my toes most of the day.
Other than that, I take the dog for a brisk walk each morning if the weather permits, if it doesn't I get dressed and go out for a fast heart pumping walk.
I also swim at the Y when time permits, burning laps in the pool.

Don't have to worry much about working out.
I am very healthy for a 53 year old woman.
:D

Man, I made that sound like I am old or something.
Far from it. hahaha

jcairns82

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
My workouts always vary and it depends on my week. I wish that I could find a way to stick to a schedule, but I work at different hours. This makes it difficult to have a set workout routine. I tend to aim to just do something physical every day (i.e. yoga, run, lift, swim).

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
To be honest, I don't actually deliberately work out. I just go about my life,and some of the things that I do are rigorous,and end up burning away the calories and toning me up lol. I clan my mother's entire house from top to bottom every week. The house is pretty big so I have to split this work out over three days and that usually is my work out for the week. I am often out of breath during the cleaning, but I power though it anyway. Everybody has told me that I have lost weight. I am putting it down to that.

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I don't work out in a gym. Since I am fit and slim already I do not have to lose any extra weights anymore. I am just doing my regular Zumba dance at home for 30 minutes everyday before I start my daily routine. And this keeps me to be alert and energized all throughout the day :)

Chaos

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I go to the gym 5 times a week and in the weekends I enjoy running and playing football. I train every muscle group once a week, and I rest 2 days.

tajnz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
4-6 times a week. Usually 5-6 days a week. Although I'll do multiple activities on some days e.g running and Pilates or running and skipping rope. If I'm really busy at work or feeling under the weather 4 times will do.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
The closest thing I come to working out is by going for walks around my neighborhood on most days. It's a good way for me to lose weight and keep the weight off.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back