How long do you spend gaming?

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Computer games are getting bigger and bigger and it takes longer to complete, which is good as it makes them better value for money! How many hours a day do you play your computer/console games?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
When I have nothing to do at all. I usually play about five hours a day or until I get slapped off. I love video games and it has become my favorite past time.

orzz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As with anything it really depends on how much time I have on a certain day. I really could spend all day playing games in terms of enjoyment but I would feel guilty with how unproductive I was in the real world. On an average weekday probably about 2 hours, on weekends more like 5 hours.

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
In most cases I play about 10 hours a week. However, I am currently in college, so sometimes when a major test or homework is coming up I can't really spare much time for gaming, maybe 4-6 hours in that case. When I was in high-school, I spent about 16 hours a week on video games, seems like a lot of time, but time flies when you're having fun.

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I guess I'm what people consider a "geek" :) . 30-40 hours a week is the minimum to secure my place in the League of Legends ladders.

ebcolan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It actually depends on the day. Some days are busy while others are just boring. Normally on non-busy days, I tend to play for more or less 10 hours. But then, I usually feel guilty for being unproductive so lately I just play for a couple of hours. I don't play too much coz I get really addicted to the game and I can loose my sense of reality. Scary. If I'm really busy though, I won't be able to play a game for the whole day. And eventually, I just forget about it. When I'm no longer busy, I try to get back to the game and finish it.

Scottf13

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The amount of time that I spend depends on how quickly I can finish my work for the day. I am a freelance writer and it varies a great deal. I like to spend a few hours when I can, but really need to get a new gaming PC or a nextgen console. I want to see how RPGs have changed in recent years.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hmm...let's see. I spend at least 2 hours playing games during workdays (5 days) and 6 hours on my days off (2 days), so to sum it all up that makes it 22 hours in week. Damn, now I feel like I have no life. :bag:

zerotoinfinity

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Back when I would play Diablo 3 like it was a chore I spent about 25 hours a week. I think I went overboard mainly because I found it as a supplemental income than a game...I'm actually glad though that they did away with the Auction House. I would have wasted more time!

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Just to point out, you mentioned PC games, however, I'm a console player. I can spend a good three-four, if not longer hours playing. That's the benefit of working from home. :p

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I used to play all the time, even ran a few gaming clans but got burned out on all that so just resort to casual gaming now maybe a few hours every other night, sometimes still do an all-nighter depending on the situation.

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
games are addictive; when i start to play, the concept of hour no more exist; so, it is hard to evaluate. The only thing i can evaluate is how much thing i could do! :) But playing is funny; and the best way to stop is to not start; i play only after completing important tasks, and i have only one to two hours free!

FosterTXT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I will usually spend about two hours a day playing video games at nighttime after the days work is done. I use to play a lot more when I was out of work a couple of months ago, at least 6 hours a day on most day's.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back