0.01z
[h=2]You read 1,061 words per minute.
That makes you 324% faster than the national average.[/h]

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
It's the slow readers that say that. :p

yes, I do read slow, and if its for school I found that there are certain subjects that I would read over and over again, while others....snooooooooze fest...there was a sociology course I took that I didn't even crack the book and still got a B+ in

KLD1019

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'll take the test when im on the computer and not my little phone, but i think its more of WHAT you read. If its something that grabs my interest, i'll fly through it. If its just plain boring stuff, thats going to take me longer

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
I'll take the test when im on the computer and not my little phone, but i think its more of WHAT you read. If its something that grabs my interest, i'll fly through it. If its just plain boring stuff, thats going to take me longer

true!

Ryder

Mod hopeful
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
[h=2]You read 357 words per minute.
That makes you 43% faster than the national average.[/h]
I expected it to be a lot faster though...eh still good.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I retain a lot of what I read but I have a very good memory in general - I always used to ace tests at college without bothering to revise because I just remembered it from the lesson, even if that lesson was months ago.

I've read 85? 86? (too lazy to look on Goodreads and find out) books this year so far and I can remember the plot to about 99% of them. The couple I truely despised weren't worth remembering in the first place lol.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back