How do you recruit your friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
How do you add people to your circle? It is like you are automatically added to a list once the people want you to be in or do you carefully pick the ones who must be your friends and the ones who must not?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am nice to people.. if they are nice to me and we have things in common and connect we become friends.. it's not something I set out to do and for me to actually have close friends it's a lot o work. I am a shy person and it takes a lot for me to trust people.

J3NN4

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've found that just being friendly and striking up a conversation is a good way to make friends. I'm not very picky about who I'm friends with, really.

Complimenting someone or just talking about anything can brighten a person's day, or make them feel better.

whnuien

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
You just simply pick people you are comfortable to socialize and communicate with, and also if they have the same interests as yours but do keep in mind that they also need to be comfortable with you. I'm usually not a picky person but I don't make friends with everybody. I just go with those one I can go along easily.

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
I am friendly; so, i can talk with people in a friendly manner. It is because it think that everyone can be a good friend; so, i don't start with prejudgment. But i don't consider that person as a friend; i pick carefully who i really consider as a friend!

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't do any "recruiting" as it sounds too contrived and this kind of method does not really breed any lasting friendship. You should just be yourself. When you are, friendship will progress on its own.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You don't "recruit" them, you choose your friends based on whom you are comfortable with. They support your self-image and your values.

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm actually quite picky just because of negative experiences I've had with past relationships. Many friends from high school I definitely did not remain friends with because I was taken advantage of. I am very nice person and would do anything for anyone and many saw that as an opportunity to exploit me. As I got older, I got pickier and pickier. But when I found out that my ex-husband and best friend were together (while we were married obviously) I completely lost trust in everyone that I met and know. I'm happily married to the most sincere man I have ever met and we have a beautiful son but I'm still very careful of who I let close to me.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back