How do you like to pamper yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
Tonight James and I are going to have a spa night. He likes it because I touch his face and I like it because it makes my face feel like silk.

Also, hot chocolate and mashmellows are a plus!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Usually I don't have much time for it.. but when I get a change I read a book with a coffee and just kinda zone out for a few min..

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I sit out in the sun with a cooler full of cider, and get a nice buzz on while reading.

Pretty much what I've done today hahaha

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I sit out in the sun with a cooler full of cider, and get a nice buzz on while reading.

Pretty much what I've done today hahaha
Sometimes the things you say make me think you should be living in Australia haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kammy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It doesn't get better for me than getting a hot oil body massage while listening to some soothing music and i also get great comfort from cuddling beneath my favorite blanket with a paperback and a bar of dark chocolate.

Gemma

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
My favorite pampering is a pedicure. Reiki is a favorite of mine too. My most common self-indulgence is napping and reading in the hammock.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
I like to get my hair done. I do my nails and a nice facial. I don't do it enough anymore and i really should.

I used to get botox too but stopped that over a year ago when 1500 bucks for something that only lasted 4 months seemed like such a waste of money. It helped stop headaches and of course wrinkles... but now i spend that money on holiday's.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I don't think i do anything for me i do colour my hair but not sure if this counts
even when i colour my hair i leave the hairdresser with wet hair i don't blow dry there

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back