Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
their history is amusing in some parts for sure....as a life long fan I have seen pretty much all of it....

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Even though the Patriots have been a dynasty for quite some time, I still sometimes find it hard to believe that they've been as good as they have in the Brady-Bellichick era considering how many bad teams the Pats have had in their past beforehand.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
Even though the Patriots have been a dynasty for quite some time, I still sometimes find it hard to believe that they've been as good as they have in the Brady-Bellichick era considering how many bad teams the Pats have had in their past beforehand.

have you seen the DVD of the history of the Patriots? it is quite interesting and honestly I do not miss the lean years.....

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
they went 1-15 one year (1991, I think) and after winning the first game of the season and lost 15 in a row....

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
They always are capable of winning. Some games they are a real powerhouse and then they suck real bad the next week. When they play together they can be a real foe to contend with.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
The benefit, as a Pats fan, of going through the painful, losing seasons of the past is now that they're a winning team, I appreciate the Patriots succeeding more. If the Pats had always been good, I don't think I'd appreciate it as much.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back