High Heels - do you like them ?

Users who are viewing this thread

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
This is a question not just for the girls but for the guys too - as your thoughts on high heels are more than welcome - especially as heels seem to be becoming more and more popular - as well as getting higher and higher.

As for me - much as I really like the look that high heels can give to an outfit - that is providing they are not ridiculously high and the person wearing them can actually walk properly in them - I have to say that they are not something that I wear myself - for the simple reason - that I've always put comfort first and prefer to wear shoes that are comfortable as well as practical and therefore - as I tend to do a lot of walking as well as driving and find it virtually impossible to walk long distances or drive safely in high heels - I generally wear flat shoes or ones with a very minimal heel.

So what about you - what are your thoughts on high heels - do you like them and also enjoy wearing them or do you prefer to wear something more practical and comfortable ?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ok, I cannot wear heels anymore because I have a rare disease and heels are all kinds of bad. So, in a way, I miss having the option. However, I don't miss being expected to wear them at work or out at social occasions. People say something about my "comfortable" shoe.... "I'm not allowed to wear heels anymore." It's done. However, they are pleasing to the eye, but evil on the back and feet. I loved how cute they were and hated how much they always hurt. I don't know if they hurt everyone else they way they hurt me though (as I've always been sick and did not know it).

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I also like the way high heels looks. But I never wore it since I prefer comfort over style, so I did not even bother how to learn how to walk in high heels. Besides, my dressing style is sporty and not overly girly, so high heels is also not applicable in my getup. I am under the impression that wearing high heels also makes you have varicose veins, so good luck to those who wear them regularly.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'll wear them for nights out etc. but I stick to flats during the day. I walk around a lot as I don't have a car right now and that's impossible in heels. I don't find them particularly comfortable and I try not to go too high as I'm quite tall anyhow and some heels can make me tower over my 6 foot OH!

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
If I were a female, I would think that wearing high heels would be uncomfortable, especially if I were wearing them for many hours.

As a guy though, I like the looks of them on a woman.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Love them, but don't wear them as much as I used to. I mostly wear a flat sandal or flip-flops in the summer...unless I'm going out somewhere special, then I put the heels on.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
High heels are good to be honest I cannot lie and say anything bad about it but there are some certain kind of high heels that are not good at all and are harmful to those who put it as it affects the skeletal setting of their feet and has a very high tendency to injure who ever wears them if they missteps at any moment at all.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I used to wear high heels when I was younger but since I am now in my senior years I can't wear them anymore considering that most of the time I go up and down the stairs both at work and at home. I may wear them in some occasions now but I can't have them for half day.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
I've never worn high heels and won't ever because I'll most definitely be unable to walk in them as I have balance issues. Plus I'd have no reason to wear them anyways.

LoukiaCharilaou

Reaction score
Tokenz
754.68z
I love high heels because they make a woman look very attractive. I used to wear them a lot when I was younger but not anymore because I do not feel comfortable.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I used to wear them a lot , but now i have problems even walking with flat shoes i damage my feet so much
not because of the heels but bad shoes
for everyday i don't care to wear them but when dress formal i like to wear them

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back