Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
We all have to adhere to artificial social norms.
You deviate from them at your own peril.

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
A few years back i nearly passed out looking at something like this...

we were walking and a...
curvy woman was in front of us, curvy enough to get my attention so not fat but not skinny... just right :p
so we keep walking and at some point we get past her
naturally, wanting to look at the whole thing i turned around and took a gander

my eyes burned with the intensity of the sun on a hot ass August afternoon at the sight of just about as much hair on this womans chest as dos equis guy's beard.. i mean it was a BUSH in between two large breastesses... i died a little on that day.

btw - is this lets necro old ass posts month?

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Hairy or shaved smooth....it all works out the same. I knew one girl who had a light mustache and she was a very sensual lady and not afraid to express herself if you know what I mean.:D

diprod

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't think I can stand having hair in those air and other parts of my body except my head. It is going to feel really uncomfortable. I prefer waxing them though. It's painful but it's worth it.

kat74

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
To me it boils down to choice. I myself shave but I know women who don't even know that one can shave their armpits hair and they live a healthy natural life. Very many up country women are busy trying to put food on their tables to think about shaving. Choice.

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The lack of hair on certain areas is very distinctive for females and by having hair there, those women just show they feel unappreciated. It looks ugly because it's not traditional, it's not standard to see a woman with hair under her armpits. I personally share the general opinion that women should remain women and shave.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back