Hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
Been a long time since I've been here, never thought I'd see it open again. See a surprising amount of old names that are still here. Hope the place can stay somewhat busy this time around, it brings back a lot of memories.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,023.01z
Been a long time since I've been here, never thought I'd see it open again. See a surprising amount of old names that are still here. Hope the place can stay somewhat busy this time around, it brings back a lot of memories.
Welcome back!

What was your previous username? Do you need help getting back into your old account?

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
The truth is all of those posts(something like 12,000 of them) were made by a different me, I'm not the same person as I was at that point in time and forgetting my login info just feels like more of a sign of that I want to start fresh and begin again.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
The truth is all of those posts(something like 12,000 of them) were made by a different me, I'm not the same person as I was at that point in time and forgetting my login info just feels like more of a sign of that I want to start fresh and begin again.
Love that! I look forward to the new you.

78,865Threads
2,185,195Messages
4,953Members
Back