Have You Ever Tried Speed Dating and Do You Think It Is Worth The Try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Nowadays there are more ways to meet or date someone of the opposite sex. Have you ever heard of Speed Dating?Do you think this is effective since you are just given a short period of time to get to know people and then choose who matches you or one who you are most compatible with?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
The three Gs get it up get in and get out

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
There are people who view of Speed Dating as a way to meet someone whom they think matches with their personality and as well as compatibility is concerned. I had heard about it and there are some who find their luck through this way and ended up as a married couple. In other countries some foreign men who wants to meet and married other nationalities are trying this and some are lucky and some are not to meet the right one for them.But I believe destiny will be the one who will choose for each and one of us for the person we will end up in life.

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
Dating dating is all about getting to know someone anyway. I'd say speed dating is just as legit a way to decide in a brief time if you want to know more about someone or not.. to get to the real getting to know you bit. Now speed engagement; I'd have an issue with lol. People accept dates on less. I wouldn't consider it a way to find a match or get hopeful in any way.. it's sort of just the first step to getting to know someone, but it's probably a fine first step.

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I never knew of anythin even remotely similar to Speed Dating being organized around my neck of the woods, but I would be curious about doing it. It sound like it could be a fun night out, different than usual.

MnouJiose

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Everybody is different. Some people need a month, some years. The person should wait until they feel they have fully recovered and built them self up again.

---------------------------
Try looking for a great Strips Leopard Halter Bikini that works for your body and skin tone.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I think it would be fun I would love to give it a try.
It would allow you to get a better chance that to pick up someone out of the blue or at a bar

Funambulist

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I haven't yet tried speed dating, but if I'd be single, I might give it a shot. It's definitely better than trying to find somebody from a bar or somewhere like that. For one, the people who sign up for speed dating, are all people who are looking to meet somebody. However, somebody being in a bar, doesn't necessarily mean that he/she is looking for someone.

eagle22

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have done it in the past. I didn't meet anyone I was interested in for dating purposes but I did make a few new friends. It was really fun, if you have never done it I would give it a try! It is something I would for sure do again.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It is up to the individual's interests and personality to determine whether or not speed dating is an efficient approach to meet someone. The brief chats and fast-paced nature of speed dating may be thrilling and beneficial in swiftly discovering possible matches for certain people. Others, however, may find it too rushed and inauthentic.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back