Goodreads

Users who are viewing this thread

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Does anyone on here have a goodreads account?

It's a website for reviewing books and sharing with your friends what you are reading. But you can do other things as well like join a discussion group for specific interests or books and there are lots of book related quizes and triva.

My Goodeads account: http://www.goodreads.com/abcinthia

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

KLD1019

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i do! its been a while since i updated mine cause i lost my reading wave and my Kindle has been collecting dust :ninja

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I signed up, and I keep getting emails about your activity Abc lol :) just never gotten round to using it.

Off to have a look, see if I can't nudge myself into it!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I hope the emails don't annoy you. Another one of my friends signed up, doesn't use it and then moaned the other day about the emails she gets. Though why she doesn't stop the emails is beyond me.

I probably also annoy her now I've got my facebook linked to Goodreads wuhahaha.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Ha! Nah the emails don't bother me, though they are a constant reminder that I keep meaning to do more than just list all the books I've read :p

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I really enjoy going back to see the list of books I've read in previous years <saddo>

And some of the book discussion groups are really interesting. I've joined a couple in the past few months to do some of the reading challenges (eg to read one author for each letter of the alphabet) and to have indepth book discussions on specific books I've read.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I do have a Goodreads account, which is the only source I use for finding good books and authors that I like. I really like the website, which has become one of the best online sources for book searching and recommendations. Also, I can make new friends on Goodreads.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back