Fashion on the job

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Hi guys, share your ideas on how can you still look fashionable at work.

Some would have difficulty on this, say for example to those who are required to wear the same uniform everyday, If you love fashion, you would understand how it can be boring to wear the same thing everyday, so let me give you an idea to still achieve fashion even you have to wear the same uniform, just add accessories, it would cut the whole boredom look. :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
You don't have to look fashionable all the time at work. What is important is you look simple and neat when you are wearing your work uniform in the eyes of everybody in your workplace. Your boss or superiors and co workers will best notice your good performance at work rather than seeing you fashionable which is not an asset to be a good employee of a company.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

rossonomous

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Where I work we are required to wear suits so I take this opportunity to wear nice fashionable clothes. Close fitting and nice colours.

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
You don't have to look fashionable all the time at work. What is important is you look simple and neat when you are wearing your work uniform in the eyes of everybody in your workplace. Your boss or superiors and co workers will best notice your good performance at work rather than seeing you fashionable which is not an asset to be a good employee of a company.:)

Thanks for the nice insight there, however I do not agree on this, I think what you look will say so much of your personality especially in a real world of business. Work performance is absolutely important, but try to imagine two people who have the same working ability and skills and the other one look like dull but the other one is pretty dressed, and the next day, their boss will invite the one in a pretty dress for a business trip to help him represent the company to the possible business deals!

So having a nice edgy look is an asset especially when everybody just looks the same :)

This is actually too impossible to imagine but this how things sometimes work out.

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
+1, brezzy. Companies like their employees, who are meeting the public, to look neat. The employee represents the company. First impressions, you know. Many trucking companies expect their drivers to be neatly dressed, hair and beard trimmed, and clean. The drivers are meeting the company's customers daily.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back