Fantasy Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you - skyblue so we can talk about proper football
2) A female member of OTz to take with you - Wednesday because she's probably the only female member here who can understand me
3) A sportsman or woman past/present - Julian Dicks because he's just an all round top bloke
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present - Shane McGowan because there would never be a dull moment with him around

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you - Guyzer, cos I feel comfortable that there won't be any B.S. with him and I like him too - but not in that way.
2) A female member of OTz to take with you - If I can't take half a dozen as sky asked, then I would pick Thorny. I've seen the cooking and baking (not in real life) and it helps that she is quite hot too.
3) A sportsman or woman past/present - Evander Holyfield. I've followed him since his cruiserweight days and just admire his never say die attitude. An all around nice guy who really should give it up now though.
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present - Ghandi. I'd want to know from the man himself about peaceful resistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you - dana - his comedy would make it easier to deal with being stranded
2) A female member of OTz to take with you - Defiant Tuesday to dana happy
3) A sportsman or woman past/present - steve irwin no doubt about it
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present - angelina jolie
i would be the hotest guy on the island and have you guys watch tombraider

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you...the boys I came here with cause they'll always have my back
2) A female member of OTz to take with you...CG because she is a good friend (and a nurse which will come in handy)
3) A sportsman or woman past/present...A-Rod of course...yummy!
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present...John Cusack or Drew Barrymore (I love them!)

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
I'll revise my 1) as he isn't around to rback33 - Jer can reach the stuff I can't cos I'm shorter :nod: Plus, that tallness will be good for lookout duty.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,087.66z
Male member - Maulds - he could do heavy lifting and...umm...stuff... :ninja
Female member - HK - she's my sidekick so of course she's coming :D
Sportsman/woman - :humm: OK, this one's hard...ummm...I can't decide so the entire 2003/04 roster of the Calgary Flames. :D
Celebrity - SG-1...yes they're all coming...and Jonas...he comes too. harass.png

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you....teph his arms are bigger than ours plus he seems fun
2) A female member of OTz to take with you.... Skorpy ill skip the reason I don't want anyone to get embarrassed
3) A sportsman or woman past/present....Natasha she can help take down the enemy
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present.....hmm Eminem so we can have some great tunes while hanging out

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
1) A male member of OTz to take with you....teph his arms are bigger than ours plus he seems fun
2) A female member of OTz to take with you.... Skorpy ill skip the reason I don't want anyone to get embarrassed
3) A sportsman or woman past/present....Natasha she can help take down the enemy
4) A celebrity or famous public figure, past/present.....hmm Eminem so we can have some great tunes while hanging out

Teph?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

78,869Threads
2,185,248Messages
4,954Members
Back