Expensive Is Good Health

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I live in the UK. I have noticed that all of the healthy foods cost more money, which I think is absolutely disgusting. Tinned foods and most of the unhealthy junk foods are not too expensive. You could fill a trolley full of junk food and pay very little and then fill your trolley with two or three healthy foods in comparison. I don't like how being healthy subliminally is not endorsed by way of the prices.

I would think that the healthy natural foods would cost less and that the junk would cost more because it takes longer to process.

Has anyone else found that healthy foods are a lot more expensive than the unhealthy foods?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
There is some food that is expencive but you can still find healthy food that is cheaper then tinned food

example, beans and lentils are very healthy to eat and are cheap but not many people like this ..also frozen peas yes some brands cost but you can make a lot of meals of one bag ..okra not expencive either (not the fresh) the frozen okra not tinned ..very healthy vegetable
also eggplant maybe not cheap but just one eggplant can make a meal for the family...hmm cabbage the same healthy veggetable can make lots of meals for just a little

and a lot more that can not remember all but you right healthy can be expencive too ..

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back