Ever been hacked before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
What I mean is, has your credit card information ever been stolen before? If so how did this happen? I've had my credit card information stolen before, I went to get gas at this gas station by the Walmart I used to work at. Someone put a fake card reader over the real one and got a bunch of people's credit card information. I was at work when I got the call from Bank of America, and had to stop working to call the bank up.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
I have been lucky and my credit card has never been stolen or abused in any form or fashion. The closest thing to it being abused was when my Netflix account got stolen and the culprit left the credit card active on the account - support restored my access within a couple of hours.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I've had it happen a couple of times. The first time, someone used my debit card info to order $300 worth of vitamins. The second time, someone used my debit card to purchase $200 worth of gift cards to a theater in NY. Kinda jealous, tbh...I looked up the theater and it looks AMAZING. It has double chaise lounges by a table, so it's like you're watching a movie in bed.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back