• Sometimes

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
We are humans and not perfect and I think each of us has experienced being rejected, insulted, junked, or ignored by someone we love.
They could be from a family member, friend, or girlfriend /boyfriend. The pain may linger for many days but as time goes by, we notice
the pain is gradually healed, so I believe that time can help us heal our broken hearts. What about you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I chose "sometimes." When I went through my last breakup, I definitely got back on the dating sites before I was emotionally ready. I remember crying on the drive home after our first kiss because it was the first time I had kissed someone other than my ex in over 3 years.

Turned out to be the best thing for me because I ended up marrying that man and I couldn't be happier.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
Time tends to heal most wounds. Unless it is a particularly nasty breakup, I think that the heart can be healed and the mind can forget about the possible trauma.

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
I'm going with sometimes as well, I a truly broken heart is a hard thing to heal, even if happy and the feeling of "over it" is there.

Time does heal all wounds, but it will always leave a scar and a constant reminder in the back of one's head of the pain that was felt at that time.

And yes I have become quite cynical over time baha :old_coffee:

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back