Does anyone here like Anime? o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
I dunno if there is already a thread for anime on here or not but there are many pages to go through and I don't have the patience to search through them all. So, if there is another thread then I'm sorry for making a new one. ^^;

I was just curious if any of the other members here were anime fans like I am is all. =P

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

djokica8

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I dunno if there is already a thread for anime on here or not but there are many pages to go through and I don't have the patience to search through them all. So, if there is another thread then I'm sorry for making a new one. ^^;

I was just curious if any of the other members here were anime fans like I am is all. =P
I'm big anime fan.
Thats maybe becouse i am 16 :)

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I used to watch anime all of the time. I really like shows such as Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Bleach, One Punch Man, Ghost In The Shell, Guyver, Claymore, and Hellsing Ultimate.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I am not much of a fan of anime... I still prefer actual human looking characters... Even when I was a kid cartoons didn't appeal to me that much.

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
The only anime I've actively watched was Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. I've seen bits and pieces of other animes, but I was never really invested in them like I was in the two aforementioned.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
787.67z
I have seen a fair bit of anime shows. I stopped actively watching anime a few years back as many new anime that started coming out seemed like shows I have already seen.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back