• Seldom

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Do you work like a horse, it means you work hard day and night because you have to catch up on something that gains you big? But is this good for your health? I do not work like a horse. I feel sleepy if I am so much stressed. What about you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I am workaholic. After stressful day, I use to relax and enjoy myself with one bottle of beer. If I don't work hard I will not feel satisfied.

Heatman

Reaction score
Tokenz
39.91z
Yes, I work very hard for myself because that's the only way I make money to take care of my responsibilities. Without working, I won't see money. No one gives you free money in my country.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I definitely work hard for my money and if it's a slow day and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, it drives me insane. I don't like being seen as lazy, one of my coworkers at my previous job always praised me and said my parents did a good job raising me to have a good work ethic. I've always been this way, even as a child. I would always get my homework done before I did anything else after school.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
822.68z
I work in tech support and asking you if you have tried turning the item off and then on again is not exactly something I would consider hard work. Hardly working most of the time :)

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back