Do you play dance games?

Users who are viewing this thread

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I've played dance games a number of times before like Dance Dance Revolution and Just Dance. The first time that I've played a dance game was way back in the PS 1. I don't really like dance games but my friends have influenced me to play them. What about you? Do you play dance games? Do you like playing these types of games?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

amy005

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to play DDR before Kinect and Wii came out. Now I enjoy playing Dance Central 2 and 3 along with Just Dance on Xbox Kincet. I find it lots of fun and it actually helps me burn calories. I also like to play Zumba once in a while but definitely prefer Dance Central over all the dance games I have played. Kinect is an awesome way for me to stay in shape. I absolutely love it.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I played a few times but don't really feel like i am dancing. Just moving my legs and waving my arms around. Would be interesting to try it in front of a mirror just to check how silly i look! It is good exercise though and a fun way to stay active

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
One thing is for sure, I don't wanna play a dance game in front of chicks. They might find out just how uncool I am. I sometimes look like a robot when I don't move my body that much. If I try to give it my all, I look like I'm having an epilepsy attack. :p

Wolt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I played once, didn't like it. The idea is pretty good I admit, but I think it's a bit repetitive. I think it would be good exercise since you move a lot and it's fun probably. But no, I don't play them but I might try them again some time.

drkn335

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I never did like those games because I never had the confidence to play them even though I wanted to. I was always worried about looking like an idiot haha, which I probably would have done; I'm not the best dancer in the world.

Igor Sobral

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.11z
I love playing dance games like Just Dance with my friends because it's a really good way to spend a good time - plus it's one of the few times I have an excuse to act like an idiot since my dancing skills are pretty much zero

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I have played the dance and singing games, both the arcade ones and the personal home console ones. I have to say; I wasn't really a big fan of the dancing games to be honest. They do no feel authentic if that makes any sense.It doesn't actually feel like I am dancing.

The singing games are much more my cup of tea though :)

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've tried them once or twice, but at the end I found out that it's not my thing. I'm just not the biggest fan of the experience. When it comes to games, action is definitely my thing.

SS42A

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I played dance games a couple of times, but it was too stressful and tiring. I wasn't born a dancer, and without that innate talent, you can only do basic dances, but that's basically it. I used to own a dance pad for the PS, but I never got the hang of it. Even if dance games are helpful in losing weight, there are better alternatives which I prefer.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I do the dance games at home. Zumba is my fav right now
I have always been a dancer
I break danced in 1984 and 1983 in a group.

ddrmario123

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've played Dance Central at my friend's house and that was very fun. You don't think it'd give you a work out but man, that game is tiring. It makes you burn for those calories. I actually got sore the next day. It's also hilarious with some friends because everyone laughs at each other for their dancing.

Econox

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I still enjoy playing DDR (or some variation of it) when I go to the arcade.

Most of the time though I play Just Dance 3 on the Wii. So much fun :D

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back