Do you have friends to talk with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I personally have friends which makes me comfortable and refresh when I talk with them. Talking with friends and sharing your ideas with them will help you alot in your life.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
I personally have friends which makes me comfortable and refresh when I talk with them. Talking with friends and sharing your ideas with them will help you alot in your life.

Sure I have very good friends though I have a few of them but I have ones that listen to me

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z

I do have a lot of friends that I talk with all the time and a few that we get real with each other talking about the hard times and emotional times. They are very lovely and wonderful as they come through for me when I am in need and I also come through for them when they are in need too for that is how we do our things and help yo advice each other and lift ourselves up all the time.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I do have a lot of friends that I talk with all the time and a few that we get real with each other talking about the hard times and emotional times. They are very lovely and wonderful as they come through for me when I am in need and I also come through for them when they are in need too for that is how we do our things and help yo advice each other and lift ourselves up all the time.
A true friend is someone who will be with you in your bad days and good days.

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back