Do you agree that money cannot buy happiness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
We all knew from the sweet and sour tongues of people that money cannot buy happiness. But for me, I want to refute them because money can buy happiness through the way it facilitates making us happy. Will you be happy without money? Will you be happy if you cannot go to the medic because you do not have money? Doctor's fee alone is soaring like crazy how much more to the medicine? Well, there are people who may say that money cannot buy happiness in relation to love if there is no love chemistry, not the right match so money has nothing to do. Foremost, we need money to satisfy our hunger and daily needs. What is your contention about this thing?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…money can obviously bring financial security and financial security will ease some anxieties and worries…which I think can help a layer of what could be defined as happiness…but happiness is very multi layered, I feel ….so money would make a difference but to create happiness…many other layers would also have to be without anxieties or worries also…health being the obvious one…both physical and mental health….

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
…money can obviously bring financial security and financial security will ease some anxieties and worries…which I think can help a layer of what could be defined as happiness…but happiness is very multi layered, I feel ….so money would make a difference but to create happiness…many other layers would also have to be without anxieties or worries also…health being the obvious one…both physical and mental health….
Thank you so much Ammi for sharing your wonderful thoughts on the post 😊

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.46z
Obviously, the winning answer right here.

With that said, I'll never say no to more money though xD

Heatman

Reaction score
Tokenz
39.91z
As far as I'm concerned, money can buy happiness for me. I would rather have money than not. Money will buy me all the good things of life that's going to make me a very happy person.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Tokenz
36.83z
Money can buy happiness and when there is a level of happiness that money can not buy, more money is definitely going to buy it. People that claim that happiness ain't tied to money are the ones that are delusional about what life is all about.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,379.55z
I believe money can buy pleasure. Happiness is deeper than just pleasure. Money can provide comfort but one can still be miserable.

Last edited:

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
819.68z
I believe it depends on how materialistic of a person you are. I think that money could buy me happiness, if only temporary one due to not having to work or worry about finances.

78,865Threads
2,185,210Messages
4,953Members
Back