Do family members help when others defame you?

Users who are viewing this thread

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
Some people are lucky enough to have family members who will help when they are defamed or falsely accused. Do your family members help when others defame you, making fake allegations without any proof?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Some people are lucky enough to have family members who will help when they are defamed or falsely accused. Do your family members help when others defame you, making fake allegations without any proof?
My dad would back me up in a flash. We'd die for each other.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I am lucky to have always the support of my family at all times. We are one family and we support each other much more on issues affecting the reputation and honor of our family.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
The family could for some people last person to talk with them when others harm them or defame them because in most cases, children do not prefer to talk about such a problem with their family and try to resolve the problem by themselves. Some of them listen to their children but the majority of the relationship is just giving out pocket money if you still study or getting part of your salary to save for your marriage expenses (either men or women) when you start work.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
My family members don't care much about me. Moreover, everybody is trying to survive and we have very loose bond. I doubt if they will find time to fight for me.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back