Digimon World Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Digimon may not be as popular as Pokemon, but there's still awesome games based around the franchise. The first 3 Digimon World games were released on the original Playstation in the early 00's, and the cool thing about them is they each have different gameplay styles. The first one is a rogue-like RPG where you have to fed your digimon, and train it otherwise it'll die. The second is a dungeon crawler, and the 3rd which is my personal favorite, is a turned based RPG where you get three partner Digimon. In fact the game is meta, you play a game called Digimon Online within the video game. :V There's other games too like 4 which was on Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube and that one is a hack n slash. I haven't played the DS games though, I'm not sure what their style is. (Probably turned based most likely, correct me if I'm wrong.) Anyone else like these games?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
795.68z
I have played some DS games when I was younger, but I do not recall their titles. I also checked out the latest (I think) game Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth on PC for maybe an hour and dropped it as I did not have the time to play through it. I definitely want to go back to Cyber Sleuth as it looks interesting and I enjoy turn-based RPGs.

Other than what I described, I have zero knowledge of Digimon as I grew up playing Pokemon and without access to cable.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back