David Eddings

Users who are viewing this thread

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So as to not Post Whore in the Books you are reading thread, I thought I would move this over to a new thread. What all books have you read by David Eddings(and his wife Leah)? Which Series are your favorites? what's your favorite characters...?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Leah Love

Reaction score
Tokenz
253.00z
I believe his wife's name is Leigh Eddings :p

As for what I have read: The Belgaraid series, and right now I am neck deep in The Malloreon (on book 3)

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I believe his wife's name is Leigh Eddings :p

As for what I have read: The Belgaraid series, and right now I am neck deep in The Malloreon (on book 3)

I stand corrected....LOL
I am excited to hear your thoughts on the books when you are done....any discussion points up to now?

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I read the Belgarion and will admit i forced myself to finish, i found it a bit predictable

BUT after taking a break from Eddings I have just finished book one of the Mallorean and found it to be much better, very much looking forward to book two

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think you will find that his writing continues to get better throughout the mallorean, and even in the 2 follow up books about Belgarath and Polgara. You can tell that the Belgariad was his first crack at writing novels, and he improves dramatically as it goes along. His Elenium and Tamuli series are also amazing!

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back