Dancing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Rai Dimitri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So, i really hope this is the right section to post this... bcuz dancing is a piece of art! :D

basically my main question is: Do you like dancing?

And which type of dance do u like and suits u?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
The only dancing I do is the type you do in a club.

My sister does a lot of hip hop and street dance though, and she's been in competitions, so I've seen her do some interesting stuff. Dancing can be an art, I agree, although a lot of people would probably disagree on which styles count.

Rai Dimitri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think its amazing how u cn put so much different styles in dancing ... when i waz younger i thought dancing waz only 1 stream.

Oooo hip-hop(free style) dance is my favourite! Im thinkin about doin tha one... it just takes sum motivation and leting urself go! :D

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Whoa a new forum... SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEET... I love to dance in clubs. I took tap dancing for a year. My mom used to choreograph my elementary school variety show performances lol. My moms been dancing since she was like 5 and she'll be 50 this year. I'd love to learn hip hop dancing but with my coordination I'd prob suck.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm not very good at dancing but I would like to learn how to Belly Dance. The next taster course by the local teacher is in June/July so I might go to that.

Niamh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I wish I could dance but I'm really really bad, I have no rhythm at all :/ I'd love to be able to do salsa dancing or something like that, i love watching dancers

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back