Craving the Sweets

Users who are viewing this thread

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
UGH! Please someone bring me a donuts or something quick. I have had the worst craving going on for about four days now and no matter what I look at to eat it just don't seem to be THE THING. Don't even ask me what THE THING is because I have no clue, I just know I am craving something to eat! This is especially bad because I am trying to stick to my diet as much as possible.

When you crave things what does the trick for you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Have you tried eating fruit? They're loaded with sugars and are sweet to taste. Your body may be craving sugar since it is a source of energy, however unprocessed sugar is the best so you don't get insulin spikes, ect. Not to mention fruits also have vitamins and fiber which is way better than donuts and cake.

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Oh don't get me started on milk, that is another one of those strange things that I crave. Yes I am the sort of person chugging milk from the container with the refrigerator door open at 4am.

Maybe the fruit idea is valid if it is just the sugar. It's sort of funny but I look at the sweet stuff like cookies and donuts, I really feel like, nope thats not it. I was thinking pie so maybe it is the fruit. For awhile it was grilled cheese sandwiches. Food cravings can be nuts.

Shole

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
The trick is to eat them xD . I can't resist not having anything that boosts my energy. The best way to avoid sweets is to tell yourself that you will spear the money to buy something better. But that doesn't always work and sometimes I end up with a lot of money and buy a lot of candy xD.
Fruits are good but still you cant eat only fruits can you ?

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back