Cooking During The Week

Users who are viewing this thread

cmpunk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How often do you cook during the week? I could almost every day of the week. I like cooking for the most part. It is always fun to come up with different recipies to try out.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Most of what I do is baking. I suppose I just never really got into very complicated stuff, and I'm most drawn to simple dishes to begin with. Aside from baking, I discovered the joys of crockpots about two years ago and never looked back. Holy mother, can you make a tasty dinner for like, zero effort in a crockpot.

dannyboy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I cook about 5 times a week. Cooking has become a very good hobby for me over the past couple of years. I am good at it so that helps. It also helps that the ladies love when a man can cook. Haha.

MissPotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I cook every day of the week, except during special celebrations where we eat out with friends. This is part of my recent resolution to live healthier. It's not just good for me, it turns out, cooking is so much fun!

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
If I don't cook each day I will get hungry real quick. We raise most of our own veggies and fruit as well as meats. Only way I can control my sodium intake is to make it at home.

FoxInSox

Banned, by user's request!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There isn't really a set plan for which days I'll be cooking, but I do love to cook and try to work meals into the week on my days off.
It sometimes sucks cooking for one, but I've adapted to it, and having the leftovers! lol

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I cook every night with the exception of Friday night (pizza night) and the occasional out to dinner night. I enjoy cooking.

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It sometimes sucks cooking for one, but I've adapted to it, and having the leftovers! lol

There're just two of us, here, so we're in about the same predicament. Storage containers, the freezer, the microwave can produce a small banquet on short notice!

FoxInSox

Banned, by user's request!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There're just two of us, here, so we're in about the same predicament. Storage containers, the freezer, the microwave can produce a small banquet on short notice!

That's just it Monte. I tend to make things that can be taken to work as leftovers, like quiche, lasagna .. just about anything really.
I had a ton of containers of homemade basil tomato soup that took me forever to get rid of last year. lol

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back