Condoms in Prison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
The New York Times ran an editorial talking about the distribution of condoms in America's prisons to help curb AIDS and other infectious diseases behind bars.

:wtf I did not know that they were given the privilege to have sex while behind bars. Thats messed up!

EDITORIAL
Fighting AIDS Behind Bars
Published: June 10, 2005
The United States will never contain deadly diseases like AIDS and hepatitis C without common-sense programs that distribute condoms in prisons.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
thats b/c they are all gay and if one is infected, they all become that way. in prison, there is a big "ill scratch your back if you scratch mine" following in which guys fuck each other in the ass and have oral sex for the same in return.

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: Condoms in Prison!

AtlanticBlue99 said:
thats b/c they are all gay and if one is infected, they all become that way. in prison, there is a big "ill scratch your back if you scratch mine" following in which guys fuck each other in the ass and have oral sex for the same in return.

and how did you come across that little bit of information :wtf

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z

AtlanticBlue99 said:

That is so so so so so NASTY!!! :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

redsMULLT1 said:
God please never let me go to prison.... :tard

just be careful in what you do, when your not exactly sure if what your doing is inside the bounds of the law.. :D :booze

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:

For a 16 yr old. your quite knowledgable on gay Prison life :gay

slo6banger

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I didn't know they distributed condoms either- but maybe it's better that way so that the spread of AIDS doesn't increase more and more. Because, think about it, some people may only be in prison for like, 3 years, get out, and then spread AIDS to other people, or hepatitis without knowing.

Maybe it's a good thing, even if it's wrong.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Although it may appear paradoxical to some, providing condom access in prisons can be an effective public health strategy. Condoms can assist to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted illnesses, such as HIV, which is a major issue in many prison populations.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back