Cleanse Diets

Users who are viewing this thread

quarterican

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I remember my mom used to do them all the time. For two weeks, she would drink only water or green tea and eat only fresh fruits and small portions of basmati rice and nuts. When I was about twelve, I started doing them with her and I found it did actually make me feel very cleansed.

Are cleanse diets really that good for you, or is it more just the spiritual thought behind it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
I've never done a cleanse "diet" per se, but I have taken pills that are supposed to cleanse. It was like 6 diff pills a day for 2 weeks. I never really followed through and finished...i should do that again, i think i only did it for 2 days.

Charmer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Truthfully, for me, it might well be a cleansing diet, but if I only ate that for two weeks, I would lose at least 10 pounds and probably be passed out on the floor somewhere...

quarterican

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah, they can help drop some weight, which I find a good thing. I'm starting a cleanse diet on Monday, so we'll see how that goes. I'll probably break it and get drunk, but we'll see.

quarterican

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, I'm starting it today rather than Monday.

So far so good. I should really be not smoking cigarettes during this, but that's asking a bit too much. lol

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back