Cigarette and health

Users who are viewing this thread

kliker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As we all know smoking is not good for health, while searching on how severe smoking
can be for human lungs and other organs I came across this video.

Note:For those who think smoking makes them look badass...Please, reconsider and do
some research why you think so.

Here is the video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I quit cold turkey in 2009 and never looked back. Smoking can cause damage to your entire body, not just your lungs. I would never put anyone down for smoking, because I did and that would only make me a hypocrite. Plus I do realize the strong addiction to it. People that never smoked have no idea how hard quitting can be. But I do urge anyone that does smoke to at least try to quit.

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I've had asthma my whole life. Breathing has been difficult at times. So it never occurred to me to try smoking.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I quit cold turkey in 2009 and never looked back. Smoking can cause damage to your entire body, not just your lungs. I would never put anyone down for smoking, because I did and that would only make me a hypocrite. Plus I do realize the strong addiction to it. People that never smoked have no idea how hard quitting can be. But I do urge anyone that does smoke to at least try to quit.
I like your good understanding about smokers and smoking. Yes, smoking spoils health.
I have been smoking for the last 48 years and am still a chain smoker. (nothing to be proud of but no harm telling the truth as well) . Smoking is akin to heroin. As it is difficult to quit heroin so is it with smoking. I tried all methods but I realized I lack the will to quit.
that's not good, I know, but no way quitting it. My health has been badly affected: short breath, hypertension, bronchitis, cough, fatigue and anxiety.
I wish I could quit smoking but the flavor of tobacco is like rose nectar to me!
O Lard! Why did you create tobacco in the first place? why?

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I too smoke..I wish they would just outlaw tobacco...sure there would be bootleg tobacco but it just wouldnt be the same.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Considering what doctors know these days about how cigarettes can harm your physical health, I think it's quite foolish to take up the bad habit of smoking cigarettes.

Simkins

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've quit by using electronic cigarettes and haven't had a real ciggy in 3 years. Nicotene has been shown to be more addictive that heroin so I know how difficult it is to give up. People should also realise that tobacco tax adds a lot of money to the treasury so if they ban it, the extra money for services will have to come from somewhere.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Hi...!
No doubt smoking is very dangerous for human health and fitness but everyone can quite smoking just by a little effort and self power . Exercises and electronic cigarettes are very helpful for this .

All one needs to quit smoking is 'will power' or 'determination' to do that...
I have tried electronic ciggies but to no use...

the worst thing with smoking is that you lose your stamina...
With lost stamina a smoker doesn't like to exercise....so he cannot quit smoking.

It would be better if tobacco is outlawed...
no ciggies no smoking should be the rule!

It is said that quiting smoking ciggies is as bad as quiting heroin!
both are evil...the former a slow killer, the latter a shortcut to dying.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back