Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
If you guys are using Google's Chrome as your web browser, then may I suggest getting this extension here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/forum-alerts/leiehnemnmkljaaahpadjodmghkhlhjj

As the extension explains:
This extension allows you to be notified when you get a new alert or personal conversation on any XenForo site that you visit while logged in.

It does not require your username, email, or password for the site. The only data is uses is the page content. Every few minutes it checks each of the sites it picked up as using XenForo software for new alerts.

Since OTz is an XenForo based forum, having this extension can be of great help for you.
I personally use it as most my forums run on XenForo, and I love being notified of new private messages or notifications when I am away on another website/tab etc.

This is just a heads up!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
Pfffft xD, can't it be annoying at times? ;P
Some people may find it annoying. I find it very convenient. I also have an extension that does something similar but for emails. Tells me when I get new emails. It helps me be on top of things and be able to read my emails instantly and for the forum, helps me be able to read my conversations and alerts faster. If I was off browsing youtube or facebook etc, only way I would know I got a new pm or any alerts is by this little notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members
Back