Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
DL

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow

Bingo

OR follow Bhuddha

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
DL
Righteousness is not equality so you have destroyed your argument from the start.
Second..war does not begin with inequality
Third there are no christian wars going on.
But then you claim they both have discrimination and inequality..which would actually be equality for like...which according to you equals righteousness..which means they would be doing the right thing again,,which destroys your argument.
You then go on to talk about homophobia by the way is not responsible for the worlds tensions as you imply.
You then go on to ask if govts should force religions to disregard scriptures and accept homosexuality.....wow.
Failed thread right from the start.
Common with your god bashing and religion bashing threads...someone such as yourself who claims to be godlike should be concerned with placement of lightning strikes rather than chasing thunder.

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
Righteousness is not equality so you have destroyed your argument from the start.
Second..war does not begin with inequality
Third there are no christian wars going on.
But then you claim they both have discrimination and inequality..which would actually be equality for like...which according to you equals righteousness..which means they would be doing the right thing again,,which destroys your argument.
You then go on to talk about homophobia by the way is not responsible for the worlds tensions as you imply.
You then go on to ask if govts should force religions to disregard scriptures and accept homosexuality.....wow.
Failed thread right from the start.
Common with your god bashing and religion bashing threads...someone such as yourself who claims to be godlike should be concerned with placement of lightning strikes rather than chasing thunder.

Thanks for your usual.

"Righteousness is not equality"

I agree and never said it was.

The rest of what you wrote is just as inaccurate.

If you want a reply then do a write over without being such an ass hole.

I know that that would be out of character for you so I just hope you choose to ignore me and stop dirtying up decent discussions.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
My bad
But anyway. ..you claim neither as rightous so how do you expect then to grant equality.
You do understand that we are not equal correct....if we were you could not pose the question.

Greatest I am

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
My bad
But anyway. ..you claim neither as rightous so how do you expect then to grant equality.
You do understand that we are not equal correct....if we were you could not pose the question.

Equality under the law is not equality of outcome and I did not indicate equality of outcome because as you indicate, it is obviously not so.

They are not righteous but may want to move towards being so.

Regards
DL

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back