Charming Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Anybody a fan of this store??? I'll be honest, I've never stepped foot inside of it b/c I'm scared of the money I would spend. I look at the merchandise online and I want one of everything, LOL

HOWEVER, if you like their page on Facebook right now they have a "spin to win" game to win a skull ring. I just won one!!! I'm uber excited!!!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Its hit or miss for me. Sometimes I can walk in there and buy lots of cheap great stuff... Sometimes it all looks like crap, lol

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
V, you and I should go up there together one day!!! The only shop local is in the Shoppes at Riverside Crossing. I had never even heard of them until a few months ago. I went online and looked at their stuff and KNEW I needed to stay out of that store. Right now their online store is down, though. :(

Jezz, I'm like legit worried to walk in there b/c I saw so many cute shoes and purses and those are my biggest weakness, LOL

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
My mom found cute snakeskin heels for $5 the last time we went! Ohhhhh, here this was taken inside a charming charlie's

IMAG0386.jpg

KoreDemeter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am in a Middle Eastern dance troupe (bellydancing), and a couple of the ladies that dance with me swear by that store for costume jewelry. They perform a tribal style of bellydancing which uses a LOT of jewelry for decoration and say they can find things to go with any outfit they can dream up. I have never been but am planning a visit soon.

jodiann12

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm looking at the online store right now, and I think that the prices are really great! The jewelry pieces look very nice, and the prices are very affordable. I love their earrings and their necklaces. They are gorgeous. The rings are nice, too. I also love some of their handbags, too especially the Croc Star Studded Shopper. It's expensive looking but it's affordable.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back