Boxing day sales!

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
It's the time of year when people are rejoicing. Some for Christmas, and for others it is the Xmas sales. It used to be called the January sales but it seems to have been brought forward. Are you going shopping on boxing day? What are you going to buy?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I hope I understood the subject correctly this is a list of all the stuff you have to buy for everyone and including decorations
games call of duty ghosts, Assassins Creed Black Flag Red Dead Redemption Grand Theft Auto 5
guitarsmith 2014 with Guitar and case and etc...
lots of chocolate candies
2 cases of beer and 2 wine bottles summer sausage and sharp cheedar
and enough monster truck and wresting toys I can find
and probably about another 300 hundred bucks worth of kids toys

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Not sure if it happens in the states, but in the UK most of the shops will have a huge sale after XMas to clear out the old stock and prepare for the new season. Some form a queue from 3am or earlier just to be the first through the doors!

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
It's the time of year when people are rejoicing. Some for Christmas, and for others it is the Xmas sales. It used to be called the January sales but it seems to have been brought forward. Are you going shopping on boxing day? What are you going to buy?
Boxing day sales are always one of the cheapest during the festive periods as the day before Christmas usually gets to see a very high price of things in the market and then after that the price drops all because a lot of people were rushing to get them and so the price ups and after that day it goes down for majority of the people have gotten what they wanted to buy and there by making the sellers to drop the prices.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back