Participants list

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
:wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf

What has this world come to??? That is screwed up!!!

Did yall hear about the guy that is trying to take his wife off of her food so she can die peacefully? Its been going on for about 2 years. I guess she is a veggie and cant talk, ect.. well his wife has been like that for 15 years and he has been taking care of her. her parents want to take on the responsiblity, but the hubby wont hand her over. HE already has another FEMALE living w/ them and has 2 kids by that person?!!!!... I would want to die if I was a veggie and saw my hubby screwing another chick in my own home and I cant do anything about it....

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
he should give the veggie back to her parents to live and move on. it is basically like she is dead since she cant move aorund or talk with him. id have to say conversations are very important in a relationship. it is very wrong of him to be screwin some new girl and all with custody over his veggie wife and still refuse to give her to her parents. i wouldnt doubt the fucker has a huge life insurance policy on her and want sto make some money...

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
In response to the Blake verdict, I have a few words....OJ Simpson
In response to the woman (teri shrivo or something) I believe they should pull the feeding tube, I would want to die if I was like that, and I would want my spouse to do it for me, it is no use living if you are only able to live on life support.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
dude.. how do you know what she wants? lol.. She is in a veggie state, but I dont think it should be her hubby (a man that is screwing some other chick in front of her) to make the decision. If the parents want that responsibilty, then give it to them. They have the right to take over their own daughter.

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
vshayes said:
dude.. how do you know what she wants? lol.. She is in a veggie state, but I dont think it should be her hubby (a man that is screwing some other chick in front of her) to make the decision. If the parents want that responsibilty, then give it to them. They have the right to take over their own daughter.
First of all, I highly doubt he ever screwed the chick in front of her, second of all, she doesn't want anything, she is by all accounts DEAD. If you pulled the life suppot of her would she live?? NO. What is she contributing to society? nothing, I hate to sound like I have no heart, but it is much more efficient to let nature take its course.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
2001_Saleen said:
vshayes said:
First of all, I highly doubt he ever screwed the chick in front of her, second of all, she doesn't want anything, she is by all accounts DEAD. If you pulled the life suppot of her would she live?? NO. What is she contributing to society? nothing, I hate to sound like I have no heart, but it is much more efficient to let nature take its course.

Are you for abortion or against it? Answer that and I will continue

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My wife and I were just talking about the Schiavo case tonight. Basically, I'm totally torn 50/50 on what I think is right.

On the one hand, you have a woman that is esentially dead, with the exception of life support keeping her lower functions working.

On the other you have a set of parents who will do anything to save her.

I honestly do not know what is right in this situation. 15 years is probably longer than they were together before the accident. It's hard to understand how long 15 years is when you're not there. And maybe he's telling the truth about their conversations about wanting to die vs. live as a vegitible. I know I've talked about it before.

I know I'm a broken record here, but I just don't know.... :dunno

I'm just glad I'm not involved.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
I just think that if the parents want to keep her alive, then hand her over to the parents!! I dont understand what he reason is to keep her to his self if he just wants to kill her?? He already has moved on w/ another family.. so why does he need to have his wife in the house?

Me and joe have talked about this issue too and I wouldnt know what to do either if I was in that situation..but I do know that if he is alive and able to look around, ect.. then I would try to keep him alive for as long as possible.. If it was me that was the veggie, then I would ask joe to keep me alive long enough to see my grandkids and my kids weddings (in the reverse order.. hopefully) But it just depends on the situation.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back