Biryani Rice

Users who are viewing this thread

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I visited a colleague's dining spot where they only serve Authentic Indian cuisine. Her husband is Indian and they offered me to try roti and biryani rice. I thought it's noodle but it's not and it is really good. Have you tried eating biryani rice? Is biryani healthy in terms of carbo content and calories.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Yes, I have tried biryani rice in my country. At first glance it looks like kebuli rice. Usually comes with mutton or chicken. There are also pickled pineapple, cucumber, jicama, and carrots. I think the combination of flavors is very good. As for health, I don't understand, I will still eat it as long as I'm not allergic. LOL

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
Yes, I have tried biryani rice in my country. At first glance it looks like kebuli rice. Usually comes with mutton or chicken. There are also pickled pineapple, cucumber, jicama, and carrots. I think the combination of flavors is very good. As for health, I don't understand, I will still eat it as long as I'm not allergic. LOL
yes it comes good with chicken and the cucumber and pineapple balance the taste. What's jicama?

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well I have not tried anything Indian before nor even any other country's food unless Nigerian food but it will be nice to have a taste of this biryani rice that is being talked about so often by many people around.

misha

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,114.54z
I visited a colleague's dining spot where they only serve Authentic Indian cuisine. Her husband is Indian and they offered me to try roti and biryani rice. I thought it's noodle but it's not and it is really good. Have you tried eating biryani rice? Is biryani healthy in terms of carbo content and calories.
In india biryani rice is prepare in special occasions i love it

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back