Best Laptops - 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
After having just recently been involved in a discussion regarding what was the best laptop to buy and having found after a fair amount of research that there really is no simple answer to this question - as apart from the fact that its not really possible to say that one manufacturer is any better than another - mainly because all well known manufacturers have some very good models as well as some extremely bad ones - that it would appear that the best laptop - is generally the one that most suits the purpose its going to be used for in terms of features, performance etc.

So with that in mind - if you are planning to replace your laptop this year - here is something which I hope you will find helpful

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-laptops-2015-1?op=1

as not only is it a well researched list of the best buys (so far) for 2015 - but covers a wide range of computers from different manufacturers - as well as a great deal of choice in terms of price too :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well I'm in the market for a new desktop which they're slowly becoming extinct.
I haven't really looked at any laptops but... I better start thinking about it.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I just purchased an HP Stream and I love it! I consider it to be this perfect combination of a laptop, a tablet, and a chromebook. It has a touch screen, it's very lightweight, but it has most of the features of a laptop. Plus, it's a really pretty ombre blue!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back