Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I like this very old Chinese actor called Jackie Chan. I heard that he failed in school and was desperate to the movie industry. Fortunately he succeeded in that and he presently a star and a public figure.

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
I have a lot on my list. My personal fave is Julia Roberts. Among her films is My Best Friend's Wedding, Eat Pray Love, Wonder, Notting Hill, Closer, and The Pelican Brief.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I have a lot on my list. My personal fave is Julia Roberts. Among her films is My Best Friend's Wedding, Eat Pray Love, Wonder, Notting Hill, Closer, and The Pelican Brief.
To view your response, you should look up Kamal Hassan, a prominent Indian actor, choreographer, screenwriter, producer, director, lyricist, and many more positions. He has received several honors. His film has just been a commercial success.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
who is your favorite actor in the world?

You forgot to add Arnold Schwarzenegger to the poll 😁

Ill Be Back The Terminator GIF by Vue Cinemas NL

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
I think the all time for me will be Tom Cruise. I just like his personality and skills. it's always great watching him

Golden9

Reaction score
Tokenz
45.10z
I like Tom Cruise, but his roles become predictable if you watch his movies a lot.

I love the man that did Wolverine. Now that's real skill and the ability to fit into different roles and characters perfectly.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I'm only familiar with Tom Cruise among those listed on the choices. There are more popular ones like Julia Roberts, Sean Connery and a lot more.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I’m with Fred, Tom Hanks is pretty much God…but Dustin Hoffman isn’t too shabby either…both great actors..❤️

Last edited:
78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back