*Ass chewing* Reporting Posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Ok, Its getting out of hand again. I really dont know how much simpler we can make it. To quote the rulez:

Insulting Members- I expect people to act like grown ups and not call people names. However, if someone calls YOU a name (specifically, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE- not, you're acting like an ass), then they will be infracted. But the person that is being called the name is the one that needs to report it. If it is NOT reported from that person, then NOTHING will be done about it.

Also, I want to point out that we have an ignore system. If you don't like something that someone says on a regular basis, MAKE OUR JOB easier by putting them on ignore or just ignoring them!

****Any Racism/intolerance/hate comments or posts will not be tolerated. We do not think that should be allowed ANYWHERE- especially here. You will be infracted if we see any posts like that (even when the person DOES NOT report)****

Reporting Posts- If you see spam, then please report the post- ONCE. No need to report it more than that. Reporting posts is only to be used by the person that is being insulted and for spam. If you are just upset at someone because they are 'pissing you off', then don't report them. We will be ignoring people that just report posts because someone is upset with what someone says and they dont agree with them. (this is what yall wanted.. )

Also, Please check out these two threads if you dont get what I am saying in here.

http://www.offtopicz.net/threads/debate-section.16108/

http://www.offtopicz.net/threads/if-you-post-in-debate-read-this.62734/

Debate is an enter at your OWN risk area. It is crazy how some people just cant come in here with out causing problems. To those people, DONT COME IN THIS AREA

I believe that is all

Thanks
Veronica

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Minor Axis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I'm happy with the rules here. And I've used ignore several times very effectively in that it reduces my frustration levels immensely by not having to read a series of idiotic posts coming from a single source. Highly recommended. :)

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
When one encounters the ridiculously stupid/offensive not covered by the report feature, I just suggest a) laughing about it b) ignoring it. Never felt the need to report anyone when I use these strategies :p

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
When one encounters the ridiculously stupid/offensive not covered by the report feature, I just suggest a) laughing about it b) ignoring it. Never felt the need to report anyone when I use these strategies :p

Poking it with a funny stick is fun

The Doc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Haha if I was a snitch i coulda get hella people infracted for name calling. For real though, if you report someone for making fun of you I Will make fun of you, and get infracted too. Lmao. Jesus, who does shit like that nowdays. Especially over the age of 6.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back