Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,946.59z
I remember you! You were a teenager back when you first posted here, right? What's been happening in the 10+ years since? Did you do post-secondary school? Where do you work now?

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
Yeah. I was 14. Now I am twice that age.
School was complicated. I got into the University of Pittsburgh and took classes for like 5 years but I struggled a lot to pass many of them. I never graduated and eventually just quit as it was getting too costly for my mom. I took classes at a community college instead, one where I’ve taken classes during high school, and managed to get myself an associate’s degree in software development. Doesn’t help much though, since I barely know anything about it.
After school I had trouble finding a job that was right for me. I didn’t have one for a long while. I didn’t get my first one until around the pandemic started. I was laid off though, a year later. But now I work at a grocery store very close to where I live (started last July) and I hope this job lasts longer.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
If you could change one thing since the last time you've been active, what would it be?
Change my eating habits. Ever since college, I don't make an effort to cook and eat healthy.
What are your hobbies?
Reading, playing mobile games, watching shows on streaming services, and earning extra money from survey apps
What makes you smile?
When I'm able to help a customer out at work and getting something successfully done
What is your favorite movie?
Knives Out

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
Change my eating habits. Ever since college, I don't make an effort to cook and eat healthy.

Reading, playing mobile games, watching shows on streaming services, and earning extra money from survey apps

When I'm able to help a customer out at work and getting something successfully done

Knives Out
Earning from survey apps is something that most people are doing but you need to be in a top tier country to earn from them.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back