Artificial Intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
One of the latest crazes to take the world by storm has been the sudden rise in AI. By sudden, I mean almost overnight.
Now, I know AI has been something that's actually been in development for a very long time. But until recently with OpenAI's chat application, it was never really brought to the main stream, nor did anyone really know the capabilities of it.

What are you're thoughts on it? Have any of you played around with AI chat applications or image creation?
I have mixed feelings for it. I think AI can revolutionize some industries. Especially content creation industry. However, as a forum owner, I have to take precautions with AI. Users passing AI as their own content can be troublesome.

With that said, I'm curious to try out some AI type features for a general discussion forum such as this. Would it be worthwhile? Could it add to the experience to the user? Or would it eventually be riddled with issues not yet known?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
AI can be a great tool whenever it is used as an assistant but if you give it full control then it might become worse because AI can not be smarter than human brain. For example if you use AI to write articles then your articles will never rank on the top of search engine results pages because Google itself is the best AI and will recognize it directly.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back