Are you still playing Fortnite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Fortnite is a game that became heavily popular in 2017 onwards. It is still one of the more popular games at the moment but some people have stated how they are burned out on the game and they feel the game doesn't feel like it used to 6 years ago.

As someone myself who has played Fortnite since early 2018 as I started in Chapter 1 Season 2, I myself have not had the urge to play Fortnite as much as I used to love the years. I still play from time to time but the urge I used to get to want to jump on and play doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Does anyone here still play Fortnite? Do you find your urge to play is the same or has it changed?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
Fortnite is a game that became heavily popular in 2017 onwards. It is still one of the more popular games at the moment but some people have stated how they are burned out on the game and they feel the game doesn't feel like it used to 6 years ago.

As someone myself who has played Fortnite since early 2018 as I started in Chapter 1 Season 2, I myself have not had the urge to play Fortnite as much as I used to love the years. I still play from time to time but the urge I used to get to want to jump on and play doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Does anyone here still play Fortnite? Do you find your urge to play is the same or has it changed?
Haven’t played fortnight for a few years now… I was a massive fan when it first come out and a few seasons in was great but it’s got to much going on nowadays and it’s not as enjoyable.

My daughter still plays it so I sometimes watch her play it.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I've never even played it once :O
I was more of a player unknowns kinda guy.. The original not the copycat ;)
I could never fully get into PUBG myself when I played it and that was when I became more of a Fortnite fan. I know they changed PUBG a lot since I last played it in 2018 I believe it was but it's never been something that pulled me back in.

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
I could never fully get into PUBG myself when I played it and that was when I became more of a Fortnite fan. I know they changed PUBG a lot since I last played it in 2018 I believe it was but it's never been something that pulled me back in.
Funny enough I played it last night after I picked up the steam Deck and managed to stream it through Xbox cloud, still as I remembered it rubbish 😂

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back