Are you looking forward to the next Elder Scrolls game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerrysbodyguard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Skyrim is quite easily in my list of top 10 video games ever created and all major gaming sites have hailed it as one of the greatest games of the PS3 and Xbox 360 generation. Even to this day it is still widely played all over the world and mods are still being created for it, a testament to how good a game it really is. Bethesda are infamous for taking ages to release games and there was a five year gap between the previous Elder Scrolls game Oblivion, and Skyrim. So far 4 years have passed since the release of Skyrim and there has been absolutely no mention of the next Elder Scrolls game from Bethesda or any of the major gaming sites.

Realistically we could be waiting until 2017 or maybe even later for another Elder Scrolls game to be released.

Are you guys a fan of the Elder Scrolls series and if so, when do you think the next iteration of the series will come out?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I can't wait to play the next The Elder Scrolls game. I'm a really huge fan of TES series. But to be honest I'm not sure if they are even thinking about releasing something new. The reason is simple - people are still buying and playing Skyrim a lot. It's something like a new subculture, I've seen A LOT of forums about Skyrim, a lot of people who love to do cosplays of characters from this game. It is still powerful machine for making money. I can tell that I'm going to play Skyrim again (I've played it for like 500 hours or more), but only when I will get new PC. I want to make a beautiful modded Skyrim. I was doing it at this PC but it's too weak for high textures etc. Anyway, this is an amazing game.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back