• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Jealousy is like a disease of cannot be controlled it could create havoc to self and others involved. The cause maybe love, rivalry, lacking attention, or envy. Sometimes I feel jealous but I have to control it because it is bad for the heart to get used to it. Wat about you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
No i am not the jealous type ... sometimes i wish i was a little different mostly about my personality or a little taller lol but thats all ...

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
No, I'm not a jealous type of person. When someone is doing better than me, I'll try to find out his/her strengths and learn from him/her.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…jealousy isn’t something that I would use to define my character…but I guess in looking back in life, we’ve probably all or most of us felt it at some point in our lives, no matter how fleeting it was so it’s an experience that most of us have had to some extent…anyway, in answer to the question…no, I’m not a jealous type of person …but there may have been times in my life that I’ve felt a similar emotion to that…

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Am not jealous type because am too contented with my life. I believe am the best of all the creations. I think am the most beautiful person God created on earth. Nothing moves me, nothing gives me sleepless nights. Absolutely nothing. Am more spiritual than materialistic.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Am not jealous type because am too contented with my life. I believe am the best of all the creations. I think am the most beautiful person God created on earth. Nothing moves me, nothing gives me sleepless nights. Absolutely nothing. Am more spiritual than materialistic.
That is perfect my friend. It is indeed not good to feel jealous without basis.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back